By now, many of you readers would have read and heard about the tragic death of Yoochun’s beloved father.
On behalf of all the admins and readers, we would like to send our condolences to Park Yoochun and his family members.
May you have faith and have the strength to move forward.
As such, we would also like to send a condolence wreath on the 16th.
For those of you who would like to contribute to the wreath, please follow the following:
Sadly, we would only accept donation to one account, for easy and fast tracking.
1. Transfer money to POSB (Saving): 112-40150-4 or paypal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
* do take note that the email is not our general email*
2. Once transferred, email us at email@example.com with the amount transfered, transaction number and your account number.
3. The title of the email should read “Money Transfer for Yoochun”
4. We will email you back by the next day once money has been received.
5. We will stop accepting money by the 15th of March, 11.59pm.
Sharingyoochun will be sending the wreath first on behalf of everyone here.
Once the money is compiled and if there is excess of money, we will be returning the remaining amount back to you (thus, the need of your account number).
ps. for Thai fans: here